New subscribers to the Gas Today magazine this month will receive a free e-guide worth over $40, which include tips on:
- Analysing your current online presence
- Establishing your objectives and measurement tools
- Effective time management of social media
- Content management
- Reaching your target market.
The e-guide provides recommendations and strategies for using social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook and YouTube in a specific natural gas industry context, to promote the role of a company or individual within Australia’s natural gas industry
A one year subscription to Gas Today costs $99, which works out to be less than $9 per month, and subscribers can save by purchasing multi-year subscriptions.
- Twelve-month subscription (four editions) to Gas Today
- Fortnightly e-newsletters, including news, project updates, analysis, special offers, events, and employment opportunities
- Free maps and resources that are must-haves for any professional
- A complimentary copy of the Gas Industry Directory
- Exclusive access to online archives of Gas Today magazine.