The Australian gas industry and government will meet with international investors and gas buyers from across Asia Pacific and beyond at the event, facilitating new business relationships with future partners and clients through its networking opportunities.
Delegates will also learn how new gas sources to Asia from North America and East Africa are shaping the market for Australian projects, find out more about new opportunities in Australia’s upstream gas industry, and receive updates on the project developments.
Speakers at the event will include:
- Federal Minister for Resources and Energy Martin Ferguson;
- New South Wales Minister for Resources and Energy Chris Hartcher;
- Queensland Department of Natural Resources and Mines Acting Director-General Dan Hunt;
- ExxonMobil Vice President – LNG Luke Musgrave;
- North West Shelf Australia LNG Senior Vice President Martin Lambert; and,
- China National Petroleum Corporation Director of Strategic Planning Department Zhu Xingshan.