Each year the CoTEs program is developed with the industry. Technical leaders and specialists are invited to submit abstracts to be considered for its program. Previous speakers at the seminars have included industry leaders and specialists from:
- French engineering company Gaztransport & Technigaz Sas (GTT), which designs membrane containment systems for the maritime transportation and storage of LNG;
- Australian professional services business WorleyParsons, which delivers projects as well as provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction;
- Multinational German industrial gases and engineering company Linde;
- Canadian company SEA NG, which is engaged in the development and commercialisation of technology for marine transportation of compressed natural gas (CNG); and
- UK-based engineering, technical and business services organisation Lloyd’s Register.