Exclusive project updates at APPEA 2016 include:
- AWE and Origin’s Waitsia phase-one gas development in Western Australia
- Quadrant and Carnarvon’s Phoenix South and Roc discoveries off the north-west coast
- Woodside’s production outlook
- Santos’ exploration plans
- Oil Search on PNG LNG expansion and Papua LNG greenfield developments
On Monday 6 June, AWE Limited will provide an update on the Waitsia Field in the onshore northern Perth Basin, which has the potential to be a game-changer for the Western Australia energy equation.
The following morning, Woodside Energy Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Peter Coleman will provide a producer’s perspective on the future of energy and the role of oil and gas industry in Australia.