The Queensland Gas Conference will provide delegates with sessions based on current focuses within the industry, that also relate directly to one or more of the event’s four key pillars: digital gas field, drilling, maintenance and workforce.
These focus areas include:
- Surat Basin CSG factory drilling – best in HSE and operational performance (drilling, digital gas field)
- Maintenance optimisation in the Australian LNG Industry – the contractor’s role (maintenance)
- Understanding how to embed community engagement in infrastructure projects – best practice frameworks and case study examples (workforce)
- Panel: Economic outlook: Optimising our delivery and performance – what have we learned and how are we leveraging our experiences to build a mature industry economic outlook (digital gas field, drilling, maintenance, workforce)
- Creating pathways for staff to transition into new roles (workforce)
These conference sessions will be delivered by industry leading representatives from private enterprise, industry groups and research institutions. Organisations such as KBC, ThyssenKrupp and Fuji Xerox are key sponsors and will also be represented as speakers at the conference.