Here are a few people who you will hear from at AEW 2018:
- The Hon. Josh Frydenberg, MP Minister for Environment and Energy, Australian Government
- Audrey Zibelman, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO)
- Paul Broad, Chief Executive Officer, Snowy Hydro
- Kerry Schott AO, Independent Chair, Energy Security Board
- Richard Gross, Chief Executive Officer, Ausgrid
- Elisabeth Brinton, Executive General Manager New Energy, AGL Energy
- Timothy Rourke, Chief Executive Officer, CitiPower & Powercor
- John Pierce, Chairman, Australian Energy Market Commission
- Paul Italiano, Chief Executive Officer, Transgrid
- Merryn York, Chief Executive Officer, Powerlink.
You can view the full speaker line-up here.
There are a number of reasons as to why you and you company should attend AEW 2018, some of which include:
- The opportunity to be a part of the most comprehensive energy event in 2018 and network with leaders from the entire energy supply chain
- Access to the most relevant content to you – with new streams, in-depth learning sessions and technical roundtables
- Hear from and engage with the people that shape the market – with more CEOs than any other event
- Get insights into the future of both federal and state policy and regulation – with analysis on the future of the NEG, AEMO’s demand response efforts and more
- Uncover the new tech and innovative strategies that can help to transform your operations.