Participating in the speaker program demonstrates to the industry your professional and personal dedication to the growth of the sector as well as your specialist expertise to a number of gas industry leaders, potential clients and investors.
The 2013 FutureGAS conference program will feature upstream and downstream-focused days, covering both technical and commercial topics across two streams.
The commercial sessions will include:
- Pricing, export markets and forecasting
- Joint ventures, contracts and procurement
- Social licence to operate
- Natural gas policy and taxation
- Domestic gas use
- Storage, pricing, measurement and unaccounted for gas
- Natural gas vehicles
- Successful tenders, quotes and contractor liabilities.
The technical sessions will include:
- Drilling, well recovery and reservoir testing
- Unconventional and emerging gas technology
- Reducing greenhouse emissions
- Geology, seismic, and related technology
- Transmission and distribution
- Power generation and micro-LNG
- Processing, liquefaction, shipping and floating LNG technology
- New uses for natural gas.