Key speakers that focus on their best practices include:
- International speaker, Petronas Integrated Operations Program Director of Solution Services Steve Scillitani, who will explain integrated operations (IO) projects through a common model and how the next generation of IO is beginning to impact the macro business processes originating from operational excellence programs;
- International speaker, Halliburton Chief Data Scientist Satyam Priyadarshy, will reveal how leveraging big data and data science in combination with mobile technology has addressed some of their major challenges and provided them with actionable insights;
- Oil Search Head of Strategy, Transformation and Enterprise Architecture Prasanna Venkatesh will share his strategy on identifying process changes to create business efficiency and how Oil Search has created an effective process architecture to support the exploration value chain;
- Curtin University Woodside Chair Xiangyu Wang will illustrate, through major oil and gas company case studies, how you can use building information modelling and other technology to increase productivity and optimise assets; and,
- Deep Exploration Technologies Cooperative Research Centre will share the outcome of their next generation sensor technology, which collects geophysical data cheaper, faster and safer.
Hear from leading organisations such as Woodside, Oil Search, Clough, Oilex, Halliburton, Schlumberger, Worley Parsons, Wood Group, together with collaborating academic institutions and research facilities such as Curtin University, iVec, Pawsey Supercomputing Centre, National Computational Infrastructure Facility, CSIRO and Cooperative Research Centre for Spatial Information.