Over the past three years the ADGO conference series has seen over 750 attendees representing over 200 organisations come together, establishing itself as the preeminent meeting place for senior representatives from Australia’s domestic gas sector to discuss the key issues at hand and double down on solutions.
Here is a sneak-peek of some of the speakers confirmed for 2016:
- Jeff Makholm, Senior Vice President, NERA Consulting (USA)
- Steve Bielby, Chief Executive Officer, Gas Industry Company (New Zealand)
- Rod Duke, Vice President Downstream, Santos
- Stuart Jeffries, Director Gas Marketing, ExxonMobil
- Paul Adams, Managing Director, Jemena
- Phaedra Deckart, Head of Wholesale Gas, AGL Energy
- Richard Cottee, Managing Director, Central Petroleum
- Rob Wheals, Group Executive Transmission, APA Group
- Mark Cully, Chief Economist, Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Clare Savage, Executive Director Policy, Business Council of Australia.