Purchase your subscription to Gas Today here.
Gas Today gives you access to all the latest news, projects and people across the entire gas vertical.
SUBSCRIBE TO GAS TODAY AND RECEIVE:
Gas Today print magazine
- Delivered straight to your door for convenience
- Quarterly industry news, features and articles to keep you up to date on current key industry issues and policy news
- Expert commentary from industry leaders to keep you up to date with the latest innovations, trends and industry developments
Gas Industry Directory
- Gas Industry Directory delivered straight to your door
- Information on key associations, government departments and energy providers, as well as additional information on the gas sector.
Online subscription and digital archives
- Free subscription to fortnightly e-newsletter including news, analysis, special offers, events, and employment opportunities
- Complete online access to magazine and news articles going back to 2007
- Online resource centre for guidance of gas products and services
- Fully searchable online Gas Industry Directory
The Ultimate Guide to Safety in the Australian Gas Industry
Safety in the Gas Industry is a FREE resource that has been developed to ensure you know all the latest about standards, safety equipment, recommended PPE, and case studies for Australia’s gas industry.
Gas Today has partnered with Securatrak, BOC, and Macquarrie to create this FREE guide, which will ensure you know all the facts about safety in Australia’s gas industry – including standards and regulation, training, events, key safety considerations for your projects, and a directory of important safety organisations, associations and contacts.
The need for this e-guide
The Australian gas industry has a proud safety record; however steps are constantly being taken to improve the standards, knowledge, and accreditation in both onshore and offshore industries.
Injury rates in the Australian gas industry have in fact reduced, despite a rise in industry activity and hours worked over recent years – onshore activity has increased significantly, particularly in eastern Australia to supply the needs of the LNG trains off the coast of Queensland, and offshore projects in Queensland, the Northern Territory and Western Australia continue to gain momentum.
It is important, now more than ever, to be vigilant about safety practices, standards and regulation, and to learn about mistakes made in the past, and lessons learned.
This guide is designed for use by companies operating in Australia’s natural gas industry who are seeking more information about safety in the industry.