Purchase your subscription to Gas Today here.
Subscribe today and receive a FREE copy of PPO Annual 2013!
Gas Today gives you access to all the latest news, projects and people across the entire gas vertical.
SUBSCRIBE TO GAS TODAY AND RECEIVE:
Gas Today print magazine
- Delivered straight to your door for convenience
- Quarterly industry news, features and articles to keep you up to date on current key industry issues and policy news
- Expert commentary from industry leaders to keep you up to date with the latest innovations, trends and industry developments
Gas Industry Directory
- Gas Industry Directory delivered straight to your door
- Information on key associations, government departments and energy providers, as well as additional information on the gas sector.
Online subscription and digital archives
- Free subscription to fortnightly e-newsletter including news, analysis, special offers, events, and employment opportunities
- Complete online access to magazine and news articles going back to 2007
- Online resource centre for guidance of gas products and services
- Fully searchable online Gas Industry Directory
The Ultimate Guide to Cogeneration and Trigeneration
The Ultimate Guide to Cogeneration and Trigeneration technology is a FREE resource that has been developed to ensure you know all the latest about cogeneration and trigeneration technology.
Gas Today has partnered with Clarke Energy to create this FREE guide, which will help you understand the technology – including the benefits, different engine types available, how it can be applied to your project, key considerations when deciding which engine to buy, important questions to ask when considering the best application, and a directory of suppliers.
The resource covers:
- Cogeneration and trigeneration: an explanation
- The benefits of cogeneration and trigeneration
- How to choose the right cogeneration and trigeneration technology
- Cogeneration and trigeneration – which engine to choose?
- Types of engines available
- Cogeneration and trigeneration in action
- A checklist to help you ensure you choose the right engine
- Frequently asked questions
The need for this e-guide
Cogeneration and trigeneration technology is growing in popularity due to its economic and production efficiency, and its positive impact on carbon emissions.
With the increase in use of natural gas in Australia’s short- and medium-term power generation future, cogeneration and trigeneration technologies will play a vital role in energy efficiency and emission reductions. These technologies are also important because of their versatility – they can increase the efficiencies of renewable as well as fossil fuel energy sources, and are suited for small, medium