Gas Today gives you access to all the latest news, projects and people across the entire gas vertical.
Each edition, the magazine includes expert commentary on market conditions, new policy and regulations, as well as project case studies, interviews with major stakeholders and information about new products and services.
Gas Today magazine subscribers receive:
- 4 editions of Australia’s leading gas industry magazine per year, featuring industry news, features and articles to keep you up to date on current key industry issues and policy news. Delivered straight to your door for convenience
- Access to the digital flipbook of every edition of the magazine
- Free subscription to the fortnightly e-newsletter, including news, analysis, special offers, and events
- Access to the online archives of Gas Today magazine going back to 2007 – including hundreds of articles from the industry’s experts
- Gas Industry Directory delivered straight to your door, with information on key associations, government departments and energy providers, as well as additional information on the gas sector.
- Fully searchable online Gas Today Directory
Your subscription gives you access to the magazine in flipbook format.
Benefits of the flipbook format:
- View videos relating to projects and events covered in the magazine
- Click through to websites relating to companies featured in articles and advertisements
- Bookmark your favourite articles
- Search the magazine for specific words and phrases.
- Complimentary Gas-Fired Power Generation, WA Energy and LNG maps and wall posters, must haves for gas professionals
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to gas networking functions, training seminars and major conferences.
What our readers say
“I remain a great fan of Great Southern Press and admire them for what they are doing for the gas industry.” - Ollie Clark, Chairman, Muradel Pty Ltd
“Gas Today is a great initiative which, over time, can help bring the industry together on key issues.”
“Gas Today is a good publication which provides interesting and useful information.”
“Gas Today should be commended for its huge direct and indirect contribution to the natural gas industries in Australia and the Asia Pacific.”
Subscription rates (Australia)
- 1 year: $99 (inc GST)
- 2 years: $169 (inc GST) save $29!
- 3 years: $209 (inc GST) save $88!
- Gas Today directory: $55 (inc GST)
SPECIAL OFFER! Receive a FREE copy of PPO Annual 2013 when you subscribe to Gas Today!